I feel like August is a busy month of errands and running around. Maybe because it’s the last month of summer or perhaps there’s the anticipation of a new season so a comfy outfit is great for a day running errands like back to school shopping or going out on an adventure.
Here’s some inspiration for my ‘on the go’ outfit:
- no to little makeup (like nude colors)
- coffee, always
- a small backpack
- magazines or books to read (just in case I need to wait or take a break from running around)
- my to do list
- mid-rise boyfriend trousers that’s great for comfort yet chic
- statement t-shirt that would look great tucked in
- loafers but loving these Gucci slippers
- gold earrings
What’s inspiring you this month?